The data controller is AUDES Group S.r.l. - with registered office in Via IV Novembre 4, 35010 Limena (PD), VAT number 04014850285.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Visiting and browsing the Site generally does not involve the collection and processing of your personal data with the exception of navigation data and cookies as specified below.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used to connect) are not accompanied by any further personal information and are used for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, manage need to control the way the site is used or ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The treatments put in place are based on a legitimate interest of the Owner, such as ensuring the proper functioning of the web pages and their content.
Within the limits relevant to the indicated processing purposes, Your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. With Your consent, Your data may be communicated to third party companies from which You may receive communications for commercial and/or promotional purposes.
Users who wish/need to request information can send a communication using the online contact form provided. The required data are name and email address. The purpose is to provide the requested information. In this case, the legal basis for processing is your consent.
By subscribing to the newsletter, personal information (such as e-mail address and company information) is collected and used for the continuous sending of business information.
For the processing of such data, the consent of the data subject is provided by choosing the appropriate option in the registration form. The user may revoke this consent at any time by writing to email@example.com
The user who wishes to take advantage of the e-commerce services on the audesworld.com website must register using the appropriate online form. The data provided are only the personal and fiscal data necessary for the fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations. While browsing, the registered user can post reviews on the displayed products. The system displays the user's name and the review provided.
Processing is carried out on the basis of contractual and pre-contractual obligations.
SHARING OF SOCIAL PRODUCTS
The Web site may use social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to embed social network features directly within the Web site (e.g., Facebook's "like" feature).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social networking platform (e.g., Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
When you visit a page on our site and interact with the plug-in (for example, by clicking the "Share" button in connection with a product or service), the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to the social networking platform and stored by it.
AUDES Group S.r.l. may send you commercial initiatives regarding promotions and/or offers you may be entitled to benefit from, in the interest of the Owner.
Processing for these purposes is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for commercial communications regarding products and/or services similar to those already purchased and/or subscribed to by the user for which processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller.
AUDES Group S.r.l. does not perform profiling or analysis and processing of information related to the user, their preferences, habits, consumer choices and/or browsing experiences, except for the analysis of elementary information related to their consumer preferences.
TRANSFER OF THE DATA ABROAD
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Data Protection Authority for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the fulfillment of the purposes for which they are processed and/or until the end of the legal obligation if any.
MANDATORY OR NON-MANDATORY DATA TRANSFER
The provision of personal data as a result of browsing the site is mandatory for the proper functioning of the site. Consent to send the contact form is optional, but essential in order to send you the requested information.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC in the browser. They contain basic information about Internet browsing and thanks to the browser are recognized each time the user visits the site.
Below you will find full details of the cookies installed by this site and the necessary guidance on how to manage your preferences.
COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
1 - Technical cookies
The technical cookies described below do not require consent and are therefore installed automatically following access to the site.
- Functionality cookies: cookies that allow the site to function properly including allowing the user to have a functional browsing experience. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing, preventing the site from requiring the user to log in multiple times to access subsequent pages.
- Cookies for saving preferences: cookies that allow remembering the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow setting the language.
- Statistics and audience measurement cookies: cookies that help to understand, through anonymously collected and aggregated data, how users interact with the website by providing information regarding sections visited, time spent on the site, and any malfunctions.
2 - Third-party statistics and audience measurement cookies
Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google uses Personal Data, collected anonymously on this website, for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
You can also manage your cookie preferences through your browser.
In Internet Explorer, click "Tools" and select "Internet Options." On the Privacy tab move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
Choose the "Tools" menu of the browser and select the "Options" menu. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Retention Rules" drop-down list, select the desired level. Check the "Accept Cookies" box to enable cookies or remove the checkmark to disable them. Choose how long cookies can be kept.
Click in the Safari menu, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences." Click on "Privacy." Place the "Block cookies" setting and click OK.
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings." Click "Show advanced settings." In the "Privacy" section, click "Content Settings." In the "Cookies" section, select "Prevent all sites from saving data" and then click OK..
If you use any other browser or do not know the type and version of the browser you are using, click "Help" in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the information you need.
At any time you can request, by writing to the address of the owner of this site, access to your personal data, the rectification or deletion of them or even simply the restriction of their processing (anonymization) or lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your rights have been violated.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject, you have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of processing
- The categories of personal data;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, particularly if recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- The expected retention period of personal data or the criteria used to determine this period;
- The right to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you or to object to its processing;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
RIGHT UNDER ARTICLE 17 OF EU REG. 2016/679 - RIGHT TO ERASURE ("RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN")
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the data controller is obliged to erase personal data without undue delay, except for legal obligations, if any of the following reasons:
- Personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for processing, or objects to the processing
- Personal data were processed unlawfully;
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- Personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
RIGHT UNDER ARTICLE 18 RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing when one of the following occurs:
- The data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data and instead requests that their use be restricted;
- Although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data is necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The data subject objected to the processing under Article 21(1) of EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of whether the data controller's legitimate grounds prevail over those of the data subject.
RIGHT UNDER ARTICLE 20 RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data concerning him or her that has been provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller. This activity could be considered for the party concerned.
If you would like more information about the processing of your personal data, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: AUDES Group S.r.l. - with registered office at Via IV Novembre 4, 35010 Limena (PD) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before we can provide or change any information to you, we may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.