Terms of service
The products for sale on www.unimistore.it (hereinafter the "Store") are sold and invoiced by AUDES Group S.r.l., headquartered at Via IV Novembre, 4 - 35010 Limena (PD), REA PD-354902, C.F. P.IVA n.04014850285.
For information and assistance with orders, you can contact Customer Service at the following direct e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract
- Mode of purchase
- Prices and mode of payment
- Delivery of items and related charges
- Right of withdrawal/return
- Complaints and inquiries
- Applicable law jurisdiction
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE AND CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
1.1 The contract entered into between AUDES Group Srl (hereinafter "AUDES") and the Customer (natural person making the purchase on the Store) shall be deemed concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, by AUDES of the purchase order of the product on sale (Product) by the Customer. In the case of non-acceptance of the order (a case related to the non-availability of a Product in stock or an obvious production defect that prevents its use and sale), AUDES will promptly notify the Customer, at the same time refunding the amount of the Product according to the payment method used by the Customer at the time of purchase.
1.2 By placing an order in the various ways provided, according to the order form on the Store (hereinafter the "Order"), the Customer declares that he/she has read all the information provided to him/her during the purchase process and fully accepts these general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract (hereinafter the "Conditions"). The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal.
1.3These Conditions may be printed or saved on a durable medium, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003 and Article 51 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
1.4 The Customer accepts and acknowledges that with the total or partial acceptance of the Order by AUDES, the contract for the purchase of the Product is finalized between the Customer and AUDES (in its capacity as reseller).
1.5 The general conditions may be modified at any time. Any changes and/or new conditions will be in force from the moment of their publication on the site, with the indication of the effective date of the changes themselves, which must be at least 30 days after the date of publication on the site. In any case, the user will be entitled to the application of the general conditions and other contractual and economic terms in force at the time of sending the purchase order.
2. MODE OF PURCHASE
2.1 The Products for sale and purchasable through the procedure outlined in these Conditions are only those on the Store at the time the Order is placed, as described in the relevant information sheets
2.2 It is in any case understood that the images accompanying the descriptive sheet of the Product on sale are for informational purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ e.g. in color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used to access the Store and view the images).
- The Customer, in order to place an Order, must fill in the relevant form on the Store in its entirety and submit it after carefully reviewing the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product and/or items he/she intends to purchase. The Customer must also request from AUDES, if it wishes, the issuance of a tax invoice relating to the purchase.
- The correct receipt of the Order shall be confirmed by AUDES by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message, by which the Customer is notified that the Order itself has been taken over by AUDES, will summarize the conditions of purchase, as required by the applicable legislation, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the same can verify them and, if necessary, communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
3.1 The prices shown on the site are inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment charges are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the site or these Conditions.
3.2 The following payment methods are available:
- Credit card and alternative payments (transactions handled by Stripe)
4. DELIVERY OF ITEMS AND RELATED EXPENSES
4.1 Each order is shipped within 5 business days after payment is received, at the cost specifically indicated in the Store before the Order is placed. Shipments are entrusted to the best national and international couriers, able to guarantee fast and safe delivery. Please be advised that shipping may be delayed if there is heavy traffic on the site.
4.2 Delivery times are to be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them does not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to claim compensation or indemnity. Specifically, the delivery times communicated by the reference carriers used are as follows:
- Mainland Italy: 1/2 working days starting from shipment entrustment;
- Italy (Sicily - Sardinia - Calabria): 2 to 3 working days starting from the entrustment of the shipment;
Any damage to the packaging and/or the Product must be immediately detected by placing a specific indication on the delivery document of the Product to be returned to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the Products received must be reported within 14 days of delivery, in the manner provided herein.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
5.1 Pursuant to Article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the Products. If the Customer has appointed a person he or she trusts to pick up the Product, his or her right of withdrawal shall run from the day of delivery of the Product to the person designated by him or her, other than the courier.
5.2 In order to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 5.1 above, the Customer must send a return request through the appropriate form that can be found at this link.
5.3 In case of withdrawal, the Customer must return the Products at its own expense within 14 (fourteen) days in the manner described in the section 'Returns and Refunds' to the following address:
Via IV Novembre 4
35010 Limena (PD)
The product must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in its original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify its nature and characteristics, according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in accordance with the conditions below:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, accessories, etc. ...);
- the right of withdrawal is excluded for custom and personalized items or pre-order;
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc...);
- shipping costs for the return of the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer;
- shipment, until verified receipt at the warehouse indicated by AUDES, is the full responsibility of the Customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, AUDES will notify the Customer, to enable him to recourse to the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund; the Product will then be made available to the Customer, canceling the request for withdrawal; AUDES will not respond in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or otherwise in dependence of the shipment for return.
5.4 AUDES will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to Article 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14) within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, by means of a reversal procedure of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any cost as a consequence of said refund. AUDES may suspend the refund until receipt of the returned Product or until the Customer demonstrates that it has properly returned the Product.
5.5 The Customer will be denied the exercise of the right of withdrawal if AUDES determines that:
- the returned item and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the item is missing its original outer packaging and/or inner packaging;
- the item is missing integral elements of the item and/or accessories (e.g., fasteners, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, AUDES will return the Product to the Customer, charging him/her the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the item.
6.1 All Products for sale on www.unimistore.it are covered by the 24 (twenty-four) month warranty for conformity defects, pursuant to Title III of Legislative Decree 206/2005, by AUDES, as seller. The legal warranties provided by the manufacturers are likewise operative.
6.2 In case of receipt of defective Products or otherwise not in conformity with the Order placed, the Customer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the Product by repair and/or replacement of the Product. The Customer may exercise this right if the defect becomes apparent within 24 months of delivery of the Product and reports the defect within two months of its discovery.
6.3 The warranty for conformity defects will apply as long as the relevant Product has been properly used.
6.4 In the event that, for any reason, AUDES is unable to return to the Customer a Product under warranty (repaired or replaced), or where the repair or replacement would be, even by reason of the value of the Product, excessively onerous, AUDES may proceed to the reasonable reduction of the price paid, or to the refund of the full amount paid with termination of the contract.
6.5 In cases where the application of warranties provides for the return of the Product, the same must be returned by the Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment).
6.6 In order to exercise the above right, the Customer must indicate the defect of the Product in the "Failed" section of the return form. In the event of a defective or non-conforming Product, Audes will, at its own expense, arrange for the collection of the product.
6.7 The warranty for conformity defects will apply provided that the relevant Product has been properly used. Therefore, the warranty is excluded if the Customer has damaged the Product through its own willful or negligent conduct, or otherwise if, through its own negligence and/or carelessness and/or for other reasons not attributable to AUDES, it has damaged and/or rendered the Product defective, and/or exposed it to natural events and/or used it improperly. The warranty is also excluded if the defects and/or faults and/or malfunctions result from use of the Product other than that referred to in the Contract and/or for which it was made, or in cases of normal wear and tear or deterioration of consumable parts.
6.8 If AUDES finds that any defects or faults in the Customer's Product are attributable, directly or indirectly, to the Customer, the Customer shall be liable to pay the costs of verification incurred for this purpose, as well as, notwithstanding the foregoing, the out-of-pocket expenses for the return.
7. COMPLIANTS AND INFORMATION REQUEST
7.1 Any complaints or requests for information may be addressed to AUDES at the following address: email@example.com
7.2 Complaints will be processed by AUDES as soon as possible.
9. APPLICABLE LAW JURISDICTION
9.1 The contract of sale referred to in these Conditions and its execution and governed by Italian Law, with the disapplication of the conflict rules and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. The Court of the municipality of the Customer's residence or domicile shall have jurisdiction to settle related disputes.